Our Online ISA may be right for you if you want to manage your account online, save when it suits you and prefer the comfort of knowing you can take money out whenever you need to.
|Interest rate||Balance||Tax-free^ each year||AER†|
|Variable - without bonus||£1 - £250,000||0.40%||0.40%|
|Variable - with bonus||£1 - £250,000||0.80%||0.80%|
- Open this ISA online
- Pay in from £1 to £20,000 in the current tax year
- Transfer in existing ISAs
- Interest is paid each year on 6th April
- Take money out whenever you need to
- Enjoy the benefit of this being a flexible ISA
- You can close or transfer this ISA at any time
- We can stop accepting applications at any time.
- Summary Box
- Help & guidance
|What is the interest rate?||Interest rate without bonus
0.40% Tax-free^/AER† (Variable) each year
Interest rate with bonus (bonus rate of 0.40% included for the first 12 months)   0.80% Tax-free^/AER† (Variable) each year
(See the meanings of ‘Tax-free’ and ‘AER’ at the bottom of the page)
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid on the 6th April every year
The interest you receive will be the rate with bonus for the first 12 months. After 12 months the rate will change to the rate without bonus. We will notify you to remind you before this happens.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months and 24 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||Estimated balance after 12 months (interest rate of 0.80% AER, includes bonus rate of 0.40% tax-free for 12 months)
Estimated balance after 24 months (only the underlying interest rate of 0.40% AER is paid for months 13 to 24)
This projection is based on no further money being put in or taken out of the account and no change to the interest rate.
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
Before you apply below, please read the Online ISA Account Terms and Conditions
If you are only transferring previous years’ ISA subscriptions, please enter your initial deposit as £1 on the application form. We will advise you how to make your transfer at the end of the application process.
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
Putting money into your savings account Once you've opened your savings account, for most accounts you should pay money in within 5 business days. Click here for information on how you can do that.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.