Borrowing more To help make those little improvements
Sometimes we all need a little extra finance to make those much needed home improvements. Speak to one of our friendly advisors who are here to help you achieve your goals.
If you are a buy to let customer, some of the terms are slightly different. For more information speak to one of our advisors.
Things to know about borrowing more:
- There is an application fee
- Your further lending will be secured against your home and when added to your existing mortgage cannot exceed 80% loan to value (LTV)
- The minimum term is 2 years and maximum term is 40 years
- No additional borrowing can be considered for at least 3 months from the commencement of the mortgage
- You cannot borrow more if you are in arrears and must be able to demonstrate a satisfactory payment history
- Applications for additional borrowing are subject to the LTV and must meet our current lending requirements
Members Get More See how you could be getting more from being a Principality Member.
Why stay with Principality?
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years experience
- Taking care of over £11 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE