End of your deal? See how we can help
Coming to the end of your mortgage deal?
Is your current mortgage deal with us coming to an end? We may be able to help you find a rate and monthly repayment that will suit you. You can do this by switching your mortgage deal. There are two ways to do this; advised and non-advised.
If you aren't sure what mortgage deal would be suitable for you, you can speak to one of our mortgage advisors who will make a recommendation based on your current needs.
- You can contact us on 0330 333 4002 to discuss your options
Bear in mind that an appointment will take roughly an hour, and we will go through your income and outgoings.
If you know what mortgage deal you want and feel that you don’t need advice in order to switch, then you can let us know using one of the two options below.
However, you must be comfortable that you understand the mortgage deal you want before proceeding on this basis.
Advice is only available to accounts regulated by the FCA and if you don't want advice there are a few things to consider:
- We won't look at your needs and circumstances to ensure the mortgage is suitable for you.
- We may need to take a detailed look at your finances to make sure the mortgage is affordable, particularly if you have told us about other changes you want to make to your mortgage.
Why stay with Principality?
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years experience
- Taking care of over £11 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE