3 Year Fixed Rate Bond
Our 3 Year Fixed Rate Bond may be right for you if you have a lump sum to invest and can leave your investment untouched for 3 years.
|Balans||Gros* y fl.||AER†|
|Annual interest||£500 - £2,000,000||1.80%||1.80%|
|Monthly interest||£500 - £2,000,000||1.79%||1.80%|
- Save online, in branch or by post
- Save from £500 to £2 million
- Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually or monthly
- Additional deposits permitted while the bond remains on sale
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the 3 year term
- No closure permitted prior to maturity
- Limited availability
- Summary Box
- Calculate your savings
- Help & guidance
|Account name||3 Year Fixed Rate Bond Issue 320|
|What is the interest rate?||
Fixed annual interest
Fixed monthly interest
Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually on the anniversary of your bond opening, or monthly, paid one month after the date on which your bond is opened, and then monthly after that, depending on what you choose.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||No, the rate on this bond is fixed for 3 years until maturity.|
|What would the estimated balance be after 36 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||£1,054.98 (based on the assumption that you chose to have interest paid annually and added to your bond and that no further deposits were made).|
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
- The results displayed were dependent on the information you provided and are for illustrative purposes only and are by no means an indication of being suitable for your individual circumstances.
- The calculations assume interest is paid gross* of income tax on the entire balance on an annual basis
- It has been assumed that no withdrawals or additional deposits would be made from the account during the saving duration, and that the interest rate also remains the same during this time (note that interest rates on variable rate savings account are subject to change, and when fixed rate deals end, there is no guarantee that the same rate will be available in the future).
Before you apply below, please read the 3 Year Fixed Rate Bond Issue 320 Terms & Conditions
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
* Gros yw’r gyfradd llog sy’n daladwy yn ôl y contract cyn tynnu treth incwm yn unol â’r gyfradd a ddynodir gan y gyfraith.
† Ystyr AER yw Annual Equivalent Rate (Cyfradd Gyfwerth Flynyddol) ac mae’n dangos faint fyddai’r gyfradd llog pe byddai’r llog yn cael ei dalu a’i adlogi unwaith y flwyddyn.
ISA Provider of the Year 2018
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 150 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £7 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
We are covered by the FSCS