Dylan Regular Saver BondOur 3 Year Dylan Regular Saver Bond could be a great way to encourage a child to save. It can also be used to build up savings on their behalf. If they want to save on a regular basis and don't want to take money out for three years, this may be the right account for them.
|Interest rate||Gross* each year||AER†|
- Open in branch, at an agency or by post
- The maximum age for a child opening this bond is 17 years
- The account can be opened as a signatory or trust account. For more information click here
- Pay in up to £150 each month, in one or more payments
- You don't have to pay money in every month
- Interest is calculated on the money in the account each day and paid each year on the anniversary of the account being opened
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the three-year term
- Close the bond early if your child wants to
- Your child will get a free Dylan the Dragon money box
- We can stop accepting applications at any time
- Summary Box
- Help & guidance
|What is the interest rate?||Fixed interest 2.50% Gross* each year 2.50% AER†
(See the meanings of ‘Gross’ and ‘AER’ at the bottom of this page.)
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid each year on the anniversary of the bond opening.
|Can Principality Building Society change the interest rates?||No, the rate is fixed for three years until the bond matures (when the account comes to an end).|
|What would the estimated balance be after 36 months based on a £5,400 deposit?||£5,611.27
This is based on £150 a month being paid into the account for 36 months, making the first payment on the date the account was opened.
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
Before you apply, please read the 3 Year Dylan Regular Saver Bond Issue 8 Terms & Conditions
- 3 Years Dylan Regular Saver Bond Issue 8 Account Terms and Product Summary Information
- Savings Terms and Conditions
We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
Putting money into your savings account Once you've opened your savings account, for most accounts you should pay money in within 5 business days. Click here for information on how you can do that.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years experience
- Taking care of over £11 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.