Bond Cynilo Rheolaidd Dylan
Our 3 Year Dylan Regular Saver Bond could be a great way to encourage a child to save. If they want to save on a regular basis and don't want to take their money out for three years, this may be the account for them.
|Cyfraddau llog||Gross* each year||AER†|
- Open in branch, at an agency or by post
- The maximum age for a child opening this bond is 17 years
- The account can be opened as a signatory or trust account. For more information click here
- Pay in up to £150 each month, in one or more payments
- You don't have to pay money in every month
- Interest is calculated on the money in the account each day and paid each year on the anniversary of the account being opened
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the three-year term
- Close the bond early if your child wants to
- Your child will get a free Dylan the Dragon money box
- We can stop accepting applications at any time
- Blwch crynodeb
- Cymorth a Chanllawiau
|Beth yw'r gyfradd llog?||Fixed interest 3.20% Gross* each year 3.20% AER†
(See the meanings of ‘Gross’ and ‘AER’ at the bottom of this page.)
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid each year on the anniversary of the bond opening.
|A all y Principality newid y gyfradd llog?||No, the rate is fixed for three years until the bond matures (when the account comes to an end).|
|Beth fyddai'r balans amcangyfrifedig ar ôl 36 mis yn seiliedig ar adnau o £5,400?||£5,671.49
This is based on £150 a month being paid into the account for 36 months, making the first payment on the date the account was opened.
|Sut ydw i’n agor a rheoli fy nghyfrif?||
|A gaf i godi arian?||
Before you apply, please read the 3 Year Dylan Regular Saver Bond Issue 10 Terms & Conditions
- 3 Years Dylan Regular Saver Bond Issue 10 Account Terms and Product Summary Information
- Savings Terms and Conditions
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
^ Tax-free means UK Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax is not deducted from the interest you earn. This depends on your individual circumstances, and may change in future.
* Gross interest is the rate of interest before income tax is deducted at the rate set by law.
† AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest were paid once each year on the whole balance, including previous interest payments.
Putting money into your savings account Once you've opened your savings account, for most accounts you should pay money in within 5 business days. Click here for information on how you can do that.
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 160 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £10 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
- Gall Aelodau fynd at dudalen Gwobrau Aelodau sy’n cynnwys cystadlaethau, gostyngiadau a mwy.
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.