As a mutual society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 customers, we are proud and committed to maintaining the highest standards of honesty and openness in the way we do business. In this section, you will be able to find some of the ways that we continue to build pride in our organisation.
Our AGM is your opportunity to meet Principality directors and colleagues, hear about our achievements and future plans, make your opinion count and voice your thoughts. Here are the results of our latest AGM.
Here you will find an overview of our Board’s five Committees.
Our third party suppliers and potential suppliers can access information regarding policies and procedures.
At Principality Building Society, we have a zero tolerance to slavery, servitude, forced labour and human trafficking. Here you can find our annual statement.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that any personal information provided by you is secure. Here you can find out more about why we collect your information and how we use it.
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 160 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £11 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
- Gall Aelodau fynd at dudalen Gwobrau Aelodau sy’n cynnwys cystadlaethau, gostyngiadau a mwy.
Principality. Lle mae cartref yn bwysig.