We pride ourselves on having maintained our mutual status for more than 150 years. Being a mutual Building Society means that we are owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 Members. As we do not have any shareholder interests to satisfy, all our profits are put back into your Society, to benefit you, our Members.
What is a Member?
You are a Member of Principality if you are over 18, and have a Mortgage or Savings account with us with a balance of £100 or over. For further details, click here for Principality Building Society Rules.
Being a Member gives you the right to:
- Make your voice heard
- Challenge the way your Society is run
- Vote at our Annual General Meeting
- Ask questions of the Board
Our Member Forum acts as the collective voice for our 500,000 Members. See what they do and how you can apply here.
Your Views Matter
As a progressive mutual society, we want to hear from our Members. See how you can have your say here.
Our Board Members
Our Board have a wide range of skills and experience and this enables them to enhance our Members’ dividend. Meet them here.
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 160 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £10 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
- Gall Aelodau fynd at dudalen Gworau Aelodau sy’n cynnwys cystadlaethau, gostyngiadau a mwy.
Cysylltwch â ni
Principality. Lle mae cartref yn bwysig.