Funeral Plans are provided and underwritten by Dignity
We offer you the Prepaid Funeral Plan from Dignity to help bring reassurance and comfort for you and your family.
Eisiau mwy o wybodaeth?
Helps bring reassurance for you and your loved ones
We offer you the Prepaid Funeral Plan from Dignity, one of the UK’s leading provider of pre-arranged funeral plans for anyone aged 50 or over. The Prepaid Funeral Plan is a way to pay for a funeral in advance. It allows you to document your choice of plan and detail any special requests you may have, so your representative has clear guidance on your wishes. Then, when the time comes, your representative only has to make one phone call to Dignity to put the plan into motion.
The Prepaid Funeral Plan:
- Practical - The Prepaid Funeral Plan is a way to pay for the funeral services listed in the plan in advance and allows you to make important decisions about what you want from the funeral. Taking out a Prepaid Funeral Plan will help save your loved ones the worry and stress of making all the funeral arrangements at such an emotional time. Your loved ones still have the option of adding their own personal tributes at the time of need.
- Fixed plan price - Once it’s paid, Dignity will not request a penny more for the services included in the Plan, so you’ll have complete peace of mind
- Flexible payment options - allowing you to pay by lump sum or by regular instalments over a fixed period. Please note that there is an additional charge for payment terms of more than 12 months.
- Easy - Anyone aged 50 or over can take out a Prepaid Funeral Plan from Dignity. There are no health or medical questions.
Further Information and Advice
If you have been bereaved and are unsure of what you need to do, the Money Advice Service provides free and unbiased information on how to deal with the financial situation after a death; from paying for the funeral to looking after household bills. You can visit the Money Advice Service by clicking the link below:
The Prepaid Funeral Plan is offered by Dignity Pre Arrangement Limited which is regulated by the Funeral Planning Authority.
Dignity Pre Arrangement Limited is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
*By clicking on the links you will leave the Principality website - Principality is not responsible for the content of external websites.
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 150 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £9 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
- Gall Aelodau fynd at dudalen Gworau Aelodau sy’n cynnwys cystadlaethau, gostyngiadau a mwy.