2 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA Annual Interest
Our 2 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA may be right for you if you have a lump sum to pay in and you don't need to take your money out for two years.
|Tax-free^ each year
|£500 - £20,000
|£500 - £20,000
- Open this ISA in branch, at an agency or online
- Pay in from £500 to £20,000 in the current tax year
- Transfer in existing ISAs by completing a form via post or in branch. ISA funds need to be available to be transferred within 5 business days of your request
- Add more money to the ISA until it is taken off sale
- Choose to have the interest paid once a year or every month
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the two-year term
- If you close or transfer the ISA early you must give up 180 days' interest
- We can stop accepting applications at any time
|What is the interest rate?
|Fixed annual interest 4.45% Tax-free^ each year 4.45% AER†
Fixed monthly interest 4.36% Tax-free^ each year 4.45% AER†
(See the meanings of ‘Tax-free’ and ‘AER’ at the bottom of the page)
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid:
whichever you choose.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?
|No, the rate is fixed for two years until the ISA matures (when the account comes to an end).
|What would the estimated balance be after 24 months based on a £1,000 deposit?
This is based on you choosing to have interest paid annually and added to your ISA, and not making any further payments into the account.
|How do I open and manage my account?
|Can I withdraw money?
Before you apply below, please read the 2 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA Issue 325 Terms & Conditions
If you are transferring previous years' ISA subscriptions, please enter your initial deposit as £500 on the application form. The application form will ask you whether you are making a transfer later in the process.
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
- 2 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA Issue 325 Account Terms and Product Summary Information
- Savings Terms and Conditions
Please also read the following:
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.