2 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA Annual Interest
Our 2 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA may be right for you if you have a lump sum to pay in and you don't need to take your money out for two years.
|Di-dreth^ bob blwyddyn
|£500 - £20,000
|£500 - £20,000
- Open this ISA in branch, at an agency or online
- Pay in from £500 to £20,000 in the current tax year
- Transfer in existing ISAs by completing a form via post or in branch. ISA funds need to be available to be transferred within 5 business days of your request
- Add more money to the ISA until it is taken off sale
- Choose to have the interest paid once a year or every month
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the two-year term
- If you close or transfer the ISA early you must give up 180 days' interest
- We can stop accepting applications at any time
|Beth yw'r gyfradd llog?
|Fixed annual interest 4.45% Tax-free^ each year 4.45% AER†
Fixed monthly interest 4.36% Tax-free^ each year 4.45% AER†
(See the meanings of ‘Tax-free’ and ‘AER’ at the bottom of the page)
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid:
whichever you choose.
|A all y Principality newid y gyfradd llog?
|No, the rate is fixed for two years until the ISA matures (when the account comes to an end).
|Beth fyddai'r balans amcangyfrifedig ar ôl 24 mis yn seiliedig ar adnau o £1,000?
This is based on you choosing to have interest paid annually and added to your ISA, and not making any further payments into the account.
|Sut ydw i’n agor a rheoli fy nghyfrif?
|A gaf i godi arian?
Before you apply below, please read the 2 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA Issue 325 Terms & Conditions
If you are transferring previous years' ISA subscriptions, please enter your initial deposit as £500 on the application form. The application form will ask you whether you are making a transfer later in the process.
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
- 2 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA Issue 325 Account Terms and Product Summary Information
- Savings Terms and Conditions
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
^ Tax-free means UK Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax is not deducted from the interest you earn. This depends on your individual circumstances, and may change in future.
† AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest were paid once each year on the whole balance, including previous interest payments.
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 150 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £10 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.