Maturity Limited Access Cash ISA (Issue 2)
This is a maturity product. It is designed to reward you as one of our loyal savings Members.
|Interest Rate||Balance||Tax-free^ each year||AER†|
|Variable Annual||£500 plus||0.40%||0.40%|
- You can only open this account if you have a Principality fixed term account coming to the end of its fixed term
- Open this ISA in branch, at an agency, by post or online
- Pay in from £500 to £20,000 in the current tax year
- Transfer in existing ISAs
- Interest is paid each year on 6th April
- You can take money out once every tax year
- Enjoy the benefit of this being a flexible ISA
- You can close or transfer this ISA at any time
- We can stop accepting applications at any time. While it remains available you can only open it within 14 days of the date your existing Principality fixed term account comes to an end
- Summary Box
- Help & guidance
|What is the interest rate?||0.40% Tax-free^ each year/AER† (Variable)
(See the meanings of 'Tax-free' and 'AER' at the bottom of this page)
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid on 6th April every year.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||£1,004
This is based on no further money being put in or taken out of the account and no change to the interest rate.
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
Before you apply, please read the Maturity Limited Access Cash ISA (Issue 2) Terms & Conditions
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
- Maturity Limited Access Cash ISA Issue 2 Account Terms and Summary
- Savings Terms and Conditions
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £11 billion of our customers' assets
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.