Maturity Limited Access Cash ISA (Issue 4)
Cynnyrch adeg aeddfedu yw hwn. Fe'i luniwyd i'ch gwobrwyo am fod yn un o'n Haelodau cynilo ffyddlon.
- You can only open this account if you have a Principality fixed term account coming to the end of its fixed term
- Open this ISA in branch, at an agency, by post or online
- Pay in from £500 to £20,000 in the current tax year
- Transfer in existing ISAs
- Interest is paid each year on 6th April
- You can take money out once every tax year
- Enjoy the benefit of this being a flexible ISA
- You can close or transfer this ISA at any time
- We can stop accepting applications at any time. While it remains available you can only open it within 14 days of the date your existing Principality fixed term account comes to an end
- Blwch Crynodeb
- Cymorth a chanllawiau
|Beth yw'r gyfradd llog?
|0.65% Tax-free^ each year/AER† (Variable)
(See the meanings of 'Tax-free' and 'AER' at the bottom of this page)
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid on 6th April every year.
|A all y Principality newid y gyfradd llog?
|Beth fyddai'r balans amcangyfrifedig ar ôl 12 mis yn seiliedig ar adnau o £1,000?
This is based on no further money being put in or taken out of the account and no change to the interest rate.
|Sut ydw i’n agor a rheoli fy nghyfrif?
|A gaf i godi arian?
Before you apply, please read the Maturity Limited Access Cash ISA (Issue 4) Terms & Conditions
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
- Maturity Limited Access Cash ISA Issue 4 Account Terms and Summary
- Savings Terms and Conditions
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
^ Tax-free means UK Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax is not deducted from the interest you earn. This depends on your individual circumstances, and may change in future.
† AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest were paid once each year on the whole balance, including previous interest payments.
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 150 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £10 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.