19 February 2020
Principality appoints Head of Customer Services
Principality Building Society has appointed Vicky Wales to lead its customer services team.
Vicky brings with her extensive experience in customer-focused operations and business transformation in financial services.
Having begun her career on the HSBC Executive Trainee programme, Vicky progressed into a number of senior leadership roles across the retail, strategy and operations divisions at HSBC. Her most recent role was as Head of Wealth and Insurance Operations, leading teams across UK & Europe.
In her role, Vicky will lead the Society’s customer services teams, ensuring that Principality’s award winning customer experience continues to be delivered.
Vicky Wales, Head of Customer Services at Principality Building Society said:
“I’m delighted to be joining Principality as Head of Customer Services. As an organisation owned by its Members, customer service is at the heart of Principality’s offering. I am proud to be leading a team so passionate about delivering a standout customer experience to current and future Members.”
Iain Mansfield, Chief Operating Officer, Principality Building Society said:
“Vicky has vast experience in customer-focused operations and I'm confident that her front-line and leadership experience will make her a great fit for Principality.”
• Reference – award winning customer service: Principality was awarded the 2019 What Mortgage Award for Best Building Society Customer Service in the UK.
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 160 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £10 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
- Gall Aelodau fynd at dudalen Gworau Aelodau sy’n cynnwys cystadlaethau, gostyngiadau a mwy.
Principality. Lle mae cartref yn bwysig.