2 Year Fixed Rate Bond Monthly Interest
Our 2 Year Fixed Rate Bond may be right for you if you have a lump sum to pay in and you don't need to take your money out for two years.
|Cyfraddau llog||Balans||Gross* each year||AER†|
|Llog blynyddol||£500 - £2,000,000||0.55%||0.55%|
|Llog misol||£500 - £2,000,000||0.55%||0.55%|
- Open this bond in branch, at an agency or online
- Pay in from £500 to £2,000,000
- Add more money to the bond until it is taken off sale
- Choose to have the interest paid once a year or every month
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the two-year term
- You cannot close this bond early
- We can stop accepting applications at any time
|Enw'r cyfrif||2 Year Fixed Rate Bond Issue 356|
|Beth yw'r gyfradd llog?||Fixed annual interest 0.55% Gross* each year 0.55% AER†
Fixed monthly interest 0.55% Gross* each year 0.55% AER†
(See the meanings of ‘Gross’ and ‘AER’ at the bottom of the page)
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid:
whichever you choose.
|A all y Principality newid y gyfradd llog?||No, the rate is fixed for two years until the bond matures (when the account comes to an end).|
|Beth fyddai'r balans amcangyfrifedig ar ôl 24 mis yn seiliedig ar adnau o £1,000?||£1,011.03
This is based on you choosing to have interest paid annually and added to your bond, and you not making any further payments into the account.
|Sut ydw i’n agor a rheoli fy nghyfrif?||
|A gaf i godi arian?||
Before you apply below, please read the 2 Year Fixed Rate Bond Issue 356 Terms & Conditions
- 2 Year Fixed Rate Bond Issue 356 Account Terms and Product Summary Information
- Savings Terms and Conditions
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
^ Tax-free means UK Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax is not deducted from the interest you earn. This depends on your individual circumstances, and may change in future.
* Gross interest is the rate of interest before income tax is deducted at the rate set by law.
† AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest were paid once each year on the whole balance, including previous interest payments.
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 150 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £10 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.