Maturity 2 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA (FRISA62)
This is a maturity product. It is designed to reward you as one of our loyal savings Members.You will benefit from a higher rate than the products on sale to new customers offer. Our Maturity 2 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA may be right for you if you have a lump sum to pay in and you don't need to take your money out for two years.
|Llog Blynyddol||£500 - £20,000||0.55%||0.55%|
|Llog Misol||£500 - £20,000||0.55%||0.55%|
- You can only open this account if you have a Principality fixed term account coming to the end of its fixed term
- Open this ISA in branch, at an agency, by post or online
- Pay in from £500 to £20,000 in the current tax year
- Transfer in existing ISAs
- You can add more money for up to 5 business days from the date you open it
- Choose to have the interest paid once a year or every month
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the two-year term
- If you close or transfer the ISA early you must give up 180 days' interest
- We can stop accepting applications at any time. While it remains available you can only open it within 14 days of the date your existing Principality fixed term account comes to an end
- Blwch Crynodeb
- Cymorth a chanllawiau
|Beth yw'r gyfradd llog?||Fixed annual interest 0.55% Tax-free^ each year 0.55% AER†
Fixed monthly interest 0.55% Tax-free^ each year 0.55% AER†
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid:
whichever you choose.
|A all y Principality newid y gyfradd llog?||No, the rate is fixed for two years until the ISA matures (when the account comes to an end).|
|Beth fyddai’r balans amcangyfrifedig ar ôl 24 mis yn seiliedig ar adnau o £1,000?||£1,011.03
This is based on you choosing to have interest paid annually and added to your ISA and you not making any further payments into the account.
|Sut ydw i’n agor a rheoli fy nghyfrif?||
|A gaf i godi arian?||
Before you apply, please read the Maturity 2 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA (FRISA62) Terms & Conditions
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
- Maturity 2 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA (FRISA62) Account Terms and Summary
- Savings Terms and Conditions
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
^ Tax-free means UK Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax is not deducted from the interest you earn. This depends on your individual circumstances, and may change in future.
† AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest were paid once each year on the whole balance, including previous interest payments.
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 150 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £11 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.