3 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA (Issue 235)
Our 3 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA may be right for you if you have a lump sum to pay in and you don't need to take your money out for three years.
|Cyfraddau llog||Balans||Di-dreth^ bob blwyddyn||AER†|
|Annual interest||£500 - £20,000||0.60%||0.60%|
|Monthly interest||£500 - £20,000||0.60%||0.60%|
- Open this ISA in branch, at an agency or online
- Pay in from £500 to £20,000 in the current tax year
- Transfer in existing ISAs
- Add more money to the ISA until it is taken off sale
- Choose to have the interest paid once a year or every month
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the three-year term
- If you close or transfer the ISA early you must give up 270 days' interest
- We can stop accepting applications at any time
- Blwch crynodeb
- Cyfrifo eich cynilion
- Cymorth a chanllawiau
|Beth yw'r gyfradd llog?||Fixed annual interest 0.60% Tax-free^ each year 0.60% AER†
Fixed monthly interest 0.60% Tax-free^ each year 0.60% AER†
(See the meanings of ‘Tax-free’ and ‘AER’ at the bottom of the page)
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid:
whichever you choose.
|A all y Principality newid y gyfradd llog?||No, the rate is fixed for three years until the ISA matures (when the account comes to an end).|
|Beth fyddai'r balans amcangyfrifedig ar ôl 36 mis yn seiliedig ar adnau o £1,000?||£1,018.11
This is based on you choosing to have interest paid annually and added to your ISA, and not making any further payments into the account.
|Sut ydw i’n agor a rheoli fy nghyfrif?||
|A gaf i godi arian?||
- The results displayed were dependent on the information you provided and are for illustrative purposes only and are by no means an indication of being suitable for your individual circumstances.
- The calculations assume interest is paid gross* of income tax on the entire balance on an annual basis
- It has been assumed that no withdrawals or additional deposits would be made from the account during the saving duration, and that the interest rate also remains the same during this time (note that interest rates on variable rate savings account are subject to change, and when fixed rate deals end, there is no guarantee that the same rate will be available in the future).
Before you apply below, please read the 3 Year Fixed Rate ISA Issue 235 Terms & Conditions
If you are transferring previous years' ISA subscriptions, please enter your initial deposit as £500 on the application form. The application form will ask you whether you are making a transfer later in the process.
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
- 3 Year Fixed Rate ISA Issue 235 Account Terms and Product Summary Information
- Savings Terms and Conditions
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
^ Tax-free means UK Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax is not deducted from the interest you earn. This depends on your individual circumstances, and may change in future.
* Gross interest is the rate of interest before income tax is deducted at the rate set by law.
† AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest were paid once each year on the whole balance, including previous interest payments.
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 160 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £10 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
- Gall Aelodau fynd at dudalen Gwobrau Aelodau sy’n cynnwys cystadlaethau, gostyngiadau a mwy.
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.